Senior Software Developer, £100,000, Hybrid (Central London), IT Consultancy
A new distinctive opportunity has arisen with the chance to work for a leading digital investor communications platform. This company has a backing by some of the biggest financial names in the industry such as, HSBC, JP Morgan, Citi and Deutsch Bank to name a few.
They are now on the lookout for a Senior Back-end Developer who can work closely with their technology and highly skilled team to develop new solutions that has the potential to transform the future of financial services.
You would be responsible for design, implementation and own server components, micro-services in Java/Kotlin in a cloud environment.
Day to day responsibilities:
* Lead and be accountable for server components and micro-services written in Java, Spring and JPA
* Be responsible for quality, performance, stability and security of system components
* Research and experiment with new technologies
* Oversee development within the team and suggest process improvements
* Follow the highest development standards including clean code methodologies, Code reviews, Unit tests and Integration tests
* Spring framework
* Lead/ Mentoring experience
* 25 days annual leave
* Private health insurance
* Pension contribution
* Income protection
* Birthdays off and many more
This is a hybrid position and you would be required to travel to their office in Central London 1 or 2 days a week. Unfortunately, the client doesn't offer sponsorship so only ILR, British Citizens, Pre settled / settled candidates will be considered.