AWS Business Development Manager - £100,000 + OTE, Remote
We are a leading Cloud Solutions Provider who specialising in helping our customers manage their cloud infrastructure whether that be on AWS, Azure or GCP. We operate in almost 100 countries globally and are shaping the way in which our customers leverage cloud services to acheive operation excellence.
We're looking to recruit an experienced Business Development manager with experience selling cloud solutions and help customers understand their true potential. Customer centricity is at the heart of everything we do so the ability to communicate effectively to a range of stakeholders is critical to achieving success in this role.
When you're not working from home, you'll be out building key relationships with your clients or spending time with your team in our London office, sharing ideas and celebrating your successes.
If you're looking for a role where you can maximise your earning potential whilst putting your customers first, read on to find out what else we're looking for.
Role & Responsibilities
* Own the entire sales life cycle from the first point of engagement to Proof of Concept and beyond by working with our exceptional technical team to help our customers understand the scope of our offering.
* Act as a non-technical SME for all matters AWS.
* Present to a range of technical & non-technical stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
* A proven track record of helping customers to make commercial decisions regarding their cloud commitments.
* Experience conducting presentations discussing the breadth of AWS cloud services, advising on best practice and offering a solutions driven approach to cloud spending.
* You'll have a network of relationships you've developed and nurtured by providing consultative services in the AWS space.
What we offer:
* The chance to work for an enterprise organisation who put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
* A clear and achievable bonus structure alongside consistent support to achieve this.
* A range of company benefits including discounted gym memberships, a competitive pension scheme & flexible working.
For more information about this or any other exciting opportunities, send your CV to P.firstname.lastname@example.org
#AWS #BusinessDevelopment #Sales