AWS Cloud Architect / Cloud Architect, up to £75,000-£100,000 + 15% Bonus, London, Remote with some Travel
This is an urgent requirement for an AWS Senior Cloud Architect or a Cloud Architect for a leading cloud provider.
You must have a good Cloud-Native skillset.
Essentials Skills / Experience:
* Pre-sales experience (good communication skills)
* Cloud-native SkillSet
* Strong hands-on AWS skills (can mentor more junior colleagues)
* No managers please/have to be ready to work hands-on in projects
* Background in modern digital tech - not in legacy infra and data centres
* Windows and/or Linux sys op background
* Previous experience in the design and delivery of systems based on IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
* DevOps skills for leading teams and consulting the customer
* Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
* Hands-on experience with IaaC for managing the cloud
* Coding/scripting skills (Bash, Python, Powershell, or similar)
Must be flexible to travel to London twice a week post-Covid.
***Interviews this week!***
Please get in touch if this is of interest by sending across your latest CV with a short cover letter detailing your suitability at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact Shary Malik directly on 0191 338 7568 to have a chat.