Data Engineer (competitive hourly rate)
Denmark / Copenhagen
I am working with a consultancy who are dedicated in helping organisations engage people and ignite data. They are looking for a professional with a true passion for data and native technologies. Could you be the new addition that my client is looking for?
Role & Responsibilities:
* Advising everyone on the best-fit solutions for their organisations
* Building innovative solutions and exploring new technologies
* Exploring new tools to enable the development of world class solutions
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proficient with data factory, data bricks, SQL, python, PySpark
* Strong competencies with setting up Microsoft azure or AWS services in the cloud
* Has the desire to learn new tools and can apply them to projects with ease
* Relevant academic background (software development, IT, Economics)
Please note that this role in on-site and has to be in Denmark.
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to email@example.com for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.