A well-funded Healthcare firm is rapidly growing, and are looking to bring on expert-level DevSecOps Engineers coming from a Software Engineering background who are strong in AWS, Security, DevOps, Terraform and software engineering. If this is you, please apply!
Design and implement cloud infrastructure and automation to support a cloud-based microservices architecture built to support collaboration on our data platform. Promote a culture of automating everything!
* Support the design, build and operation of the CI/CD pipelines and tools to enable a "learn fast and adapt" engineering environment which incorporates both in-line automated security and functional testing
* Contribute to the design of the data platform to ensure that the software is scalable, resilient, compliant, and secure
* Monitor, operate, and perform upgrades on production systems
* Manage, monitor, and maintain nonproduction systems * Automate all infrastructure deployment as code
* Help drive efficiency in the organization through automation, implementing CI/CD engineering patterns, best of breed tooling, and cost optimization