I specialise in Cloud recruitment and am reaching out as I have a new Python Data Engineer role mixed with Data Science. I thought you would be a great fit for the position.
This company is a mission-driven health care company which acts to simplify the complexities that stand in the way of seamless security. They aim to ensure that care providers can focus on what's most important: patients.
* 3+ years as a Data Engineer, 5+ years in the Engineering Field
* Cloud Experience Required, AWS highly preferred (A WS Batch, S3, EC2)
* Python, SQL, R, PostgreSQL, Athena
* Mature polyglot coding skills for SaaS products/service
* Expert in continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment/zero downtime deployments
* Master's in Computer Science or a related tech discipline preferred, Bachelor's a must
You should be comfortable implementing web-scale production (inference) pipelines for a variety of model types, including deep-learning and classical machine-learning and statistical models.
They are looking for an exceptional data engineer to lead development of our production AI inference pipeline and work closely with the Data Science team.
They offer excellent benefits, a competitive salary, 401K, and more! They have a great career advancement structure and are looking for the best and brightest to join their excellent team.
Let me know ASAP if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and we can set up a time to speak!
(Note: This is a full time position and there is no sponsorship available. US Citizens or Green Card holders encouraged).
*Please attach a copy of your resume, your current work authorization, and a good number to reach you at to firstname.lastname@example.org*