AWS Solution Architect, Up To £70,000 DOE
Central Scotland, Remote Working Available
My client, an Amazon Web Services (AWS), Advanced Consulting and Channel partner, have an immediate vacancy for a Solutions Architect to join their team. They are a rapidly growing managed services provider based in central Scotland. They work with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standards of service.
In return, you will be working for a growing business that puts people development high up their list of priorities. They offer 3 days remote working, flexible working, pension, a friendly relaxed work environment, excellent career development and encourage the work towards relevant professional qualifications.
You will be managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS and designing new AWS based architectures.
Your responsibilities will include -
* Design and build of AWS based solutions
* Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
* Participation in an on call rota.
* Attendance at client meetings and company events.
What You Need
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong working knowledge using Amazon Web Services (AWS), along with a preferred circa three years-experience working with and administering Linux servers. AWS certification is required for this role.
In addition to this you will need -
* AWS Solution Architect Professional Certification
* Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
* Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
* Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
* Experience in system architecture design, particularly AWS related
Highly desirable experience -
* AWS CloudFormation
* Puppet/Chef configuration management
* AWS certifications, at associate or professional level
* Python programming
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to find out more, please get in touch at (url removed). Similarly, if this role is not a match for your expectations but would like to hear about any of the other roles that I am working on, please get in touch for a confidential conversation.