Although the role is fully remote currently due to Covid, you will be required to work in office, Edinburgh city centre when able they return, they are based just 5 minutes walk from Edinburgh Waverly station.
You Must Have -
* strong experience developing front-end web applications and care about UX
* strong experience building REST APIs and are comfortable working with backend services
* worked with a one or more data persistence technologies e.g. RDBMSs, key/value and document stores, and files systems. We mainly use PostgreSQL & DynamoDB
* advise best practice on test case identification and are comfortable writing automated tests at one or more levels of the testing pyramid. We use Jest and Cypress.
* comfortable defining and modifying containers. We use Docker.
You won't need all of these but exposure or interest in some of them would be nice -
* microservice & Serverless architecture, AWS (CDK, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis), LaunchDarkly, Jenkins, Typescript, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Python, GraphQL, UX, material design
If this is of interest to you or anybody that you know, please apply via the add or contact me directly at email@example.com.