AWS Cloud Architect, AWS Cloud Solutions Architect, Lead DevOps Engineer, up to £110,000, Fully Remote - UK Wide
You will be working with architects, technologists, and development teams with the responsibility to ensure that the products and solutions integrate with their clients. Additionally, the Cloud Architect will take a lead role working closely with the Operations Engineering team to provide a world-class DevOps Environment capable of handling the anticipated development load.
You MUST be from a strong software engineering OR a strong infrastructure background.
* Designing and running production workloads in AWS.
* Hands-on experience with core AWS services, including running containers on ECS and functions on Lambda.
* Ability to design and build CI/CD pipelines with CodePipeline/Build/Deploy or Jenkins.
* Experience running Linux and/or Windows environments.
* Ability to design highly available and performant solutions in AWS.
* Working knowledge of database technologies.
* Strong skills with scripting languages, such as Python, PowerShell, Bash, Ansible.
* Experience writing IasC with CloudFormation/Terraform.
* Working knowledge of version control systems.
* Experience with the AWS Well-Architected and Cloud Adoption frameworks.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills directed at both technical and non-technical team members/clients.
* Ability to identify priorities and plan effectively.
* Solutions Architect
Please get in touch if this is of interest by sending across your latest CV at email@example.com and/or contact Shary Malik directly on 0191 338 7568 to have a chat.