AWS Support Engineer - Interviewing Now!
Location: London (hybrid working model)
Salary: 30-35K - depending on experience
My client are one of the UK's fastest-growing AWS Consulting Partners, exclusively dedicated to using AWS technologies. They are currently on the hunt for an AWS Support Engineer that will be responsible for providing AWS Support to our Customers.
What you'll do?
* Management of Incidents and Requests raised into our ticketing system, Jira and proactively monitoring our client's infrastructure
* Investigating and writing RCA's following critical incidents and using problem management to avoid repeat instances of incidents
* Assist with creating and keeping documentation up to date
* Meeting defined SLAs for Customers
What you need?
* At least 6 months of AWS Support experience
* Troubleshooting experience with Windows OS / Linux OS / Desktops (Windows and Mac).
* MSP experience preferable
What you'll get?
* Career progression, fully funded training and certifications
* 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Regular Social Events
Don't miss out on this opportunity and send your CV directly to email@example.com and I can review this.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.