Senior QA Automation Engineer
Ireland - Remote options (If based in Ireland)
Salary up to €100,000 DOE ...
Our products help our customers to boost employee engagement, build more inclusive and connected workforces, and increase performance & retention. Our environment is based on a culture of recognition, celebration, and conversations. Our people are our greatest assets. We celebrate them. We thank them. We support their growth and development.
We are investing in a new analytics product to drive our ability to provide insights and metrics to our customers. We are looking for an experienced QA/Automation Engineer who will establish our testing practices, so you get to define how we test with mentorship and guidance from testers on other teams.
You will bring significant experience in testing complex web applications. You will be involved in defining, creating and executing testing strategies. You will develop your technical and business, experiencing great culture in a rapidly scaling company while using world-class technologies.
We operate in a highly collaborative environment, where multi-disciplined people come together to make things happen. Working within an agile, highly collaborative team, you will contribute to value that is released quickly and continuously into our users' hands.
The skills you will bring:
* You are familiar with how web applications fit together and understand how REST APIs work
* You have a proven knowledge of software QA methodology, tools and processes
* You have hands-on experience on building test automation and integrating with a CICD pipeline
* You have strong experience in writing clear and efficient test plans and test cases
The value you will deliver:
* You will play a key role on the team, creating a next generation test strategy with our engineers
* You will contribute to design, planning and estimation for our deliverables
* You will use existing tools (Jira and Confluence) to report bugs, document decisions and share knowledge
* You will integrate those tests into our existing CICD pipeline and monitor the process and metrics
* You will collaborate with stakeholders on early stage, to avoid later cost