We are searching for an IT Consultant with experience in networking to join a team in Oslo on a fulltime/permanent basis!
You will join a team of Systems and Network Engineers who play a key role in driving the stability and sustainability of networks, and discover innovative ways to automate and scale
You will be part of a wider established IT environment consisting of Infrastructure, Cloud, and DevOps Engineers
What you could be doing:
* Working on projects from conception, implementation, and through to validation and operations
* Following best practice principles with security, scalability, and performance in mind
* Maintaining a high-quality environment and ensuring reliability while developing ways to automate the scaling of networks
* Ultimately reduce manual steps as we scale and operate networks!
We are looking for you to bring some of the following skills & experiences:
* Experience working with either Linux or Windows environments
* Experience with tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, GitGithub/Gitlab, Jenkins
* Good understanding of networking protocols
* Experience with infrastructure automation
* Higher education in an IT or Engineering related subject (relevant years of experience can compensate for this)
* Good knowledge of network automation, DevOps, and CI/CD processes
* Familiarity with engineering best practices related to code reviews, testing, release management, source control management
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a collaborative team where knowledge-sharing is actively encouraged though cross-functional working, with opportunities to gain exposure to new technologies and areas across the business, and share you knowledge with juniors and other team members
There are internal & external events you can participate in for professional development, and for social networking - with hobby groups, gaming groups, and lunches/dinners to tempt!
There are allocated budgets for taking certifications and attending industry events to keep your technical acumen up to date
To make a comfortable working environment there are modern office spaces, and a flexible approach to home/hybrid working
Core hours are between 09:00 - 15:00, with flexibility either side to suit your life outside of the office
Compensation is dependent on experience, and all employees receive enhanced pension, insurances, and an extra weeks' vacation per year
For any questions or more information, you can contact Lucy on email@example.com