Cloud Security Engineer (AWS OR GCP + IAM)
London (Hybrid 2-3 days per week)
Jefferson Frank are partnered with a reputable capital management group looking to add to their cloud security team in Dublin and London.
They are looking for a Cloud Security expert with hands on experience with a wide range of tools, technology and methodologies. The role would be ideal for a Cloud Security Engineer with previous experience in Devops or Devsecops in either AWS or GCP*
* Contribute to to group cloud strategy and cloud security.
* Develop clear understanding of risks and threats to cloud infrastructures.
* Security testing tasks within Cloud platform
* Build Identity Access management solutions along with configuration management and monitoring solutions within Cloud.
* Consult in security and cloud engineering support.
* Architecture Assurance.
* Maintain cloud built security infrastructure tools.
* Liaise with key stakeholders across the group and enforce cloud security policy across technology.
* Over 5 years in a technical role, multiple years of Information Security experience.
* Excellent understanding of Cloud security and best practices.
* Practical experience with Identity Access Management in Cloud.
* Strong Python experience/scripting experience.
* Experience building monitoring and detection systems in Cloud.
* Infrastructure as Code: Terraform or similar
* UNIX, Networking, Storage, Databases
* Information Security.
* Health, Medical
* Bonus (dependent on banding, typically 30%)
* Competitive salary dependent on experience, up to £200,000 dependent on experience.
This role requires travel to the office in London 2-3 days per week. Please do not apply if you are not satisfied with the office travel requirements.