Cloud Security Engineer (GCP + IAM)
Dublin (Hybrid 2-3 days per week)
Jefferson Frank are partnered with a reputable capital management group looking to add to their cloud security team in Dublin.
They are looking for a GCP Cloud Security expert with hands on experience with a wide range of tools, technology and methodologies. The role would be ideal for a Cloud Engineer well versed in GCP with proven understanding over building tools/processes to support their security programme in the cloud.
* Contribute to to group cloud strategy and cloud security.
* Develop clear understanding of risks and threats to cloud infrastructures.
* Security testing tasks within GCP platform
* Build Identity Access management solutions along with configuration management and monitoring solutions within GCP.
* Consult in security and cloud engineering support.
* Architecture Assurance.
* Maintain cloud built security infrastructure tools.
* Liase with key stakeholders across the group and enforce cloud security policy across technology.
* Over 5 years in a technical role, multiple years of Information Security experience.
* Excellent understanding of GCP security and best practices.
* Practical experience with Identity Access Management in GCP.
* Strong Python experience/scripting experience.
* Experience building monitoring and detection systems in GCP.
* Infrastructure as Code: Terraform
* UNIX, Networking, Storage, Databases
* Information Security.
* Health, Medical
* Bonus (dependent on banding, typically 30%)
* Competitive salary dependent on experience, up to €200,000 dependent on experience.
This role requires travel to the office in Dublin 3 days per week. Please do not apply if you are not satisfied with the office travel requirements.