AWS DEVOPS ENGINEER - REMOTE - 55-70K
Here at Jefferson Frank we are currently working with an exciting payments company that are on the hunt to build there DevOps team further.
Details on the role:
* Infrastructure as code (IAC) is a must, everything we build today is managed by code, and our team's need templates and modules to avoid repeated work.
* Managing a central containerization platform and its deployment pipeline.
* Developing and optimising CI pipelines and a continuous delivery (CD) mindset.
* Security is important to you; you build with security in mind and develop processes that help engineers to build secure and compliant systems
* Cloud experience using AWS - EC2, VPC, CloudWatch, API Gateway, S3 etc.
* RDBMS knowledge of access roles, provisioning, performance monitoring.
* Provide operational support to existing platforms to ensure consistent delivery.
* Your work will involve continuous improvement to existing systems, and delivering new systems and service delivery on in-flight projects.
* Competitive Salary plus benefits.
* Fully remote working.
* Opportunity to travel across the world with the company.
* Good career progression.
If this sounds something of interest, please let me know by sending your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org