Full Stack Engineer
Title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Remote (onsite 1 day/month in Herndon, Virginia post Covid)
Join a creative and collaborative enterprise video software and solutions company that constantly pushes to be at the cutting edge of innovation. Enjoy a casual atmosphere with flexible working hours, competitive compensation packages, stock options and 4 weeks PTO to rejuvenate.
The Full Stack Software Engineer will create charming, cloud based software applications that are highly reliable, scalable, and user friendly. You will collaborate with product managers, architects, and other engineers to design and build innovative solutions and products. A successful applicant will anticipate and tackle issues at the forefront before and offer commendable solution recommendations when necessary.
* Minimum 3 years of web software development experience
* Experience working in cloud-based platforms
* Strong experience in microservices - (i.e. Docker & Kubernetes)
* Solid experience in object-oriented programming languages, preferably C#
* Expert-level experience with Single Page App preferably using Angular
* Strong experience in HTML or CSS
* Experience with Node.js preferred
* Strong experience in building and consuming REST APIs
* Familiarity with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Redis or AWS DynamoDB
*No C2C, sponsorship, or third parties at this time*