Sr. DevOps Engineer
- This is a key role which focuses on engineering and maintaining the tooling and infrastructure used to automate the release, deployment, and upgrade processes for workloads deployed in the firm's hosting zones/environments. This individual will work as a part of a growing DevOps team to automate pipelines for hosted environments as well as providing consulting services to application and infrastructure teams specific to automated build, test, and release automation. This role will be responsible for the operations and operating environment for the DevOps platforms and will drive troubleshooting efforts around incidents and outages.
Role & Responsibilities
* Support a constantly improving Development Experience as a highly functioning member of the DevOps Team.
* Collaborate with Cloud Ops to provide on-going operational support of the DevOps tools and services supporting various cloud environments
* Strengthen and maintain the management of the build and deployment processes and infrastructure
* Design, engineer and support the DevOps CI\CD tooling and platform roadmap and own the lifecycle of these platforms
* Seamlessly integrate DevOps with infrastructure and automation orchestration platforms through established architectural patterns (e.g. APIs)
* Automate the full SDLC and PDLC lifecycle process for application and infrastructure as code workloads destined for the firm's hosting zones
* Ensure all services are hardened and security best practices are followed during the automated CI\CD processes
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years of hands on DevOps experience.
* Expertise in continuous integration, continuous deployment, application performance monitoring, and alerting systems
* Expertise in DevOps Tools. Focus of Atlassian Stack: Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence helpful.
* Strong Automation Tool Experience: Jenkins, Harness, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc
* Expertise in management tools - Prometheus, ELK, Datadog, Sumologic, Splunk,
* Direct experience with DevOps in AWS and Azure
* Experience supporting cloud networking - DNS, WAF, SG, NACL
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Expertise in relational and NoSQL data platforms
* Experience supporting mission critical Linux and Windows systems at scale
* Experience in supporting containerized workloads - Docker, EKS, Kubernetes
* Expertise with cloud monitoring and management systems
* Experience with cloud security principles and best practices
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and prioritize work against competing deadlines and changing business priorities.
* Up to 20% discretionary bonus
* 401(k) 4% match
* Above average Medical, Dental, Vision
* 17 Days PTO
* Unlimited Sick Leave
Come join the world's largest independent investment bank, with principal executive offices in New York City, Paris and London!