Sr. Node.JS Developer
- As a Senior Node.js Developer, you'll be working with us in all aspects of the product, from its core infrastructure to the various micro-services. As a part of the development team, you will wear multiple hats, turn ambiguity into details, take the lead on building complex features, and continuously find opportunities to improve performance and increase reliability.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design, development and delivery of Node.js-based database solutions, back end applications, microservices, processes and APIs
* Implement integrations with external APIs and data providers.
* Design, develop, and deploy APIs to integrate across multiple new and existing business applications.
* Manage and deploy the infrastructure to support the platform ecosystem.
* Coordinate the development with other technology platforms.
* Design and modify database schemas.
* Coordinate with Quality Assurance (QA) during hand-over and subsequent defect correction (fixes bugs).
* Refactor, as necessitated by addition of features or in response to code review.
* Implement automated tests.
* Continuous interaction with Team members via Jira, Confluence and other tools
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years of professional development experience
* 4+ years of experience in implementing Node.js based web applications and supporting microservices that have shipped
* Must be comfortable managing other developers and conducting code reviews
* You enjoy writing well-tested, well-organized code
* 5+ years of Node.js development and test experience.
* 5+years of experience developing real-time Node.js application and microservices.
* Mastery of concepts such as event-driven programming, multi-threadedness and testing of real-time applications.
* Ability to demonstrate and walk through code for applications currently in production.
* Familiarity with the AWS environment, including Lambda, SQS and Kinesis.
* Expertise with SQL schema construction/analysis and query language.
* Experience with Git.
* Helpful: Ruby on Rails
current stack: Rails, Node.js, Backbone.js, AWS.
* Competitive salary
* Unlimited PTO
* Choose your own equipment
* 401k match
* Great health benefits (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance)
* Casual and comfortable working environment
Come be apart of the Cannabis industry with this great opportunity to further you career in a new and exciting way.