User Interface Architect | AWS ISV Partner | Remote
Our client is looking for an experienced UI Architect to provide technical leadership in ravamping the user interface platforms. As a UI Architect in this capacity, you will be handling a range of requirements such as; driving the UI roadmapping, documenting UI Domain architecture standards, best practices, hands-on UI development / programming, UI design architecture, developing full-stack solutions on public cloud networks, etc.
* Provide technical leadership to UI team members conducting design and code review with a significant focus on the best UX, performance, scalability, security, and future expansion.
* Extensive User Interface design and development experience for a large-scale multi-tenant SaaS Applications
* Cloud experience is nice to have, AWS
* Mastery of web application design, MVC design pattern
* Experience developing full-stack solutions on public cloud infrastructure is highly desirable
* Experience working for another AWS Partner or SaaS-based company - nice to have.
Salary / Company/Employee Benefits:
$185K+ Salary Range (Base) + Annual Bonus %
* Fully-Remote Work Flexibility (long-term)
* Balanced Work/Life Balance and flexible working schedule
* ''Unlimited PTO'' Policy, 401K + Match Program
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Fun, collaborative, supportive work culture
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.