Senior Symfony Developer , Up To £70,000, UK Based, Fully remote
A new distinctive opportunity has come about with the chance to work for a scalable, progressive and innovative company that has been drastically growing since 2011. Within 10 years the company has evolved into a global platform providing brands, agencies and publishers with comprehensive solutions for quality data acquisition, campaign management, lead delivery and demand performance.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for writing clean and well tested code as well as embracing new technologies and contributing solutions to complex problems. As it is predominantly a PHP role you'd be expected to contribute and learn new technologies quickly. You would also be expected to have hands -on experience scaling complex Symfony applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Picking up new technologies and concepts quickly
* Work as part of a creative and outgoing team
* Be reliable and dependable
* Be a key person in a fast growing company
* Hands on experience with Symfony applications is crucial
* Significant experience optimising MySQL queries
* Implementing caching strategies
* Attention to detail
* PHP experience
* Testing with PHP Unit & PHPSpec
* Dependency management tools such as composer
* Version control (Git)
This role is perfect for anyone located within the London area as the company have a newly refurbished office in the heart of East London, Shoreditch. UK wide applicants can also apply as this role can be considered as fully remote
The salary is up to £70,000 alongside amazing benefits such as, generous holiday packages, Career development opportunities, Pension and more. I'd be more than happy to discuss in further detail.
If you are interested in this role, I'd love to hear from you. Please send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0203 808 7311