Our customer, an AWS Consulting firm, is actively looking for challenge-seeking AWS Data Engineering Consultants to be a part of a migration project using AWS technologies and multiple languages. This position would work well for consultants specializing in AWS Big Data Analytics and Big Data Backgrounds. You will be responsible for:
* Providing Architecture Guidance, Technical SME and Thoughtful Leadership throughout projects
* Developing the data lake architecture.
* Add production capabilities related to operational readiness, observability, monitoring, resilience and performance.
* Automate the build and deployment of the data lake and integration tools using Terraform.
* Influence application teams to implement best practices.
The ideal candidate for this position has strong AWS cloud development experience with cloud migration and the following:
* Work with AWS Services: Glue, Redshift, EMR, Lambda
* Any work with IaC: Terraform or CloudFormation Preferred
* Programming: Python or Java preferred
* Able to work 100% remote
* Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
* Competitive Salaries
* Health care, medical, dental, life insurance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact myself at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-437-6860. Interview slots are filling quickly!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.