My client is an IT managed service provider who are looking for skilled DevOps Engineers. You will be part of providing the best practice of managed services and giving third party clients the right way to implement the changes required.
You will work with cutting modern technologies and provide continuous integration and delivery. You will be working on large scale, challenging projects which will enhance your technical skillset and make a real difference.
What you will need:
* Knowledge regarding debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
* Good understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS
* Deep knowledge, and preferably certification, for designing & implementing either AWS, Azure or Google Compute services, leveraging infrastructure as code;
* Excellent knowledge of Linux/ Windows.
* Experience in Terraform/ Ansible
* Ability to build and maintain CI\CD pipelines and underlying infrastructure;
* Experience of using container and orchestration services such as Docker and Kubernetes;
* Strong client-facing skills with excellent communication capabilities, including the ability to develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
* Good communication skills both in written and verbal format with the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
What you will get back :
* Exposure of working on large greenfield and challenging projects.
* Ability to enhance and advance your technical skillset with training and support.
* Great mapped out career progression.
* Working alongside some of the best engineers in the country.
* A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourself.
If this is for you and you meet the criteria above, I'd love to have a chat & discuss this fantastic role I have to offer.
For more information apply to this position with an updated version of your CV or get in touch with the contact details attached. firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3148 4656.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.