Data Product Owner
Hybrid Remote Northern Ireland (Belfast 1-2 days per week, flexible on this)
Your day-to-day activities:
* Implement the vision for data-driven products and collaborate closely with business and stakeholders.
* Work closely with Software Engineers, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists to define the product requirements and design the technical solution.
* Work closely with the product development team and drive planning and prioritisation.
* Support and design innovative data products.
What we look for:
* Experience and passion
* High quality and pragmatism
* Vision and attention to detail
What you get:
* Your product will enable better monitoring and optimisation of the electricity grid of the future
* You help develop your own products.
* You'll work with some of the most skilled people in the industry sector.
* The best and latest tools and technologies.
* Training courses.
* We would love to have you working on-site if that is where you feel most comfortable.
* You can start earlier or later, finish earlier or later, We only ask that you're available to your teammates a good chunk of the day.
* Competitive salary
* Company Pension & Life Assurance Schemes
* Flexible / Smart Working
* Wellness programmes
* On-site parking