Data Engineer - AWS and Python
Up to £65,000
My client is an insurance group looking for a Data Engineer to work on a new campaign which will introduce a new AWS platform. The campaign is at the beginning of an exciting digital transformation journey. This will be delivered using SaFE throughout various sites using complete server-less micros services architecture on AWS cloud.
You will use your strategic understanding of platforms and create a scalable environment which grows with the company. Whilst leading on the creation processes for data deployment and integration, you will provide the other data teams with the information they need to deliver the best service.
* Working on the Scrum team in an agile environment.
* Create production ready code.
* Using data architecture to deliver logical data structures.
* Cultivate and foster an Agile culture to enable smooth transition of products to assets.
* Influence and communicate across multiple business areas and partners.
* Python3 and strong data modelling.
* SQL and NoSQL databases.
* AWS - Athena and Glue.
* £55,000 - £65,000.
* Company discretional bonus - 10%.
* Holiday entitlement - 25 days.
For more information please contact Demi at Jefferson Frank:
0191 338 7542 (Direct Dial)