I am currently recruiting for a Data Scientist to join an existing project with a keen focus on maximising marketing ROI. In order to be considered for this position, you must have experience in data sciences/complex analysis for major corporations in either client-side, agency, and/or consultancy roles.
Role & Responsibilities
* Development of econometric models, marketing-mix models and complex correlation analyses. Able to draw critical conclusions from these models and analyses and to make recommendations to both internal stakeholders and client facing team members
* Manipulating data whether the data is of a numerical, textual, visual or other kind, and also whether the data is in structured or unstructured formats; often using very large data sets including customer level data
* Developing client facing presentations to communicate the key findings from analysis in a clear and concise way. Participating in the presentation of results to senior client facing teams.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in a science, finance, economics, maths, stats or similar discipline
* Ideally 3-6 years' technical experience in successfully applying data sciences
* Market-mix modelling; CRM analytics, campaign analysis, decision tree analytics and propensity modelling; price & promotions effectiveness; customer segmentation, including psychographic modelling
* Knowledge of R, Python, and other statistical and data analysis systems (such as IBM Watson AI, Business Objects, QlikView, Oracle, Teradata, etc