Full-Stack Developer - Dublin - AWS
Part remote option available**
The company: This is a rapidly growing prop-tech SaaS business based in Ireland which is fully funded with a strong management team, a clear product vision, strategy and product design principles. Having achieved a product-market fit and secured many deals with major customers they are keen to progress into two new markets. They have a great product team who are already delivering really well and now they wish to scale up their product and engineering teams.
The person: They are looking for a team player and an outgoing oriented person. A great solutions engineer who wishes to deliver excellent products, who understands that we can grow sustainably of their customers and value the client's products. Ideally, this person will be hands-on; working closely with their product and marketing functions to design and develop products that achieve the desired outcomes.
They need a developer who can become a great leader and develop themselves and the business via:
* Delivery: Rapidly, reliably, consistently deliver quality products to the market…balancing technical debt
* Architecture: Ensure their architecture can deliver the functionality, scalability, reliability, security and performance needed to compete
* Discovery: Ensure the engineering team actively participate (and drive) the product discovery processes including planning, prototyping and testing
* Evangelism: Internal and external constant evangelism for their products and the engineering / product teams
The person should know their way around cloud platforms such as AWS, drive technical design decisions, while working closely with counterparts in Product and Business Development, has proven problem-solving skills and has demonstrable experience implementing end-to-end solutions.
* Build applications for the cloud and deploy them in AWS. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with AWS tools, deployment, and management services and will be able to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based cloud solutions environment
* Design predictable resource-oriented APIs using standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs and unify disparate backends into cohesive and secure public APIs
* Technical ownership of deliverable, taking the lead on optimal architecture design strategies, providing reliable estimates for work to business stakeholders, and proposing suitable solutions to maximize stakeholder satisfaction
* Gathering of business and product requirements, contributing to the solution and technical design, test plan designs, providing code review feedback, and coordination of development and testing tasks with internal teams
* Experience in DevOps, setting up and running infrastructure, and CI/CD pipeline deployment within or outside Salesforce environment using standard Salesforce tools (Preferred competency)
* Development experience (AWS Platform)
* Experience in building and documenting public APIs in a SaaS delivery model at scale
* Strong analytical problem-solving and debugging skills.
* Excellent communicator with a customer-centric mindset and a willingness to mentor others
* Experience & knowledge, designing and developing applications on the AWS platform
* Good understanding of Agile development methodologies
* Exposure to source control tools like GitHub and build/CI tools e.g Maven, Bamboo, and Jenkins/Hudson
* Experience working with reporting and data visualization tools
* Flexible working options
* Pension contribution
* Heathcare Packages
* Remote Working optipns
At Jefferson Frank
Our mission is simple: we want happy customers.
Whether you're an AWS or DevOps professional, we will help you walk into your dream AWS/DevOps job. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS and DevOps.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and growing within the team, then get in touch now so that we can discuss the role and responsibilities!