We are searching for a Data Engineer to join the team in Bergen!
The demand to become data-driven is increasing rapidly, and we need your help to continue this momentum and deliver innovative solutions across many teams
There are plenty of exciting and challenging projects to be part of, with great investment in Cloud and data-driven services, and a focus on delivering solutions to those who need it most
Your role will involve:
* Designing and building solutions on modern technology with scalability, flexibility, security and robustness is mind
* Creating data pipelines and working on platform development
* Working with a range of tools, including SQL, Python, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks
* Collaborating with colleagues to ensure requirements are met
* Keeping up to date with the latest trends and technologies
We are looking for you to have:
* A strong academic background in an IT related subject
* At least 2+ years of relevant experience within data engineering or business intelligence
* Experience with Public Cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) is beneficial
* Familiarity with visualisation tools - Power BI, Tableau, Qlik etc
We hope that your experience at work will be enjoyable and rewarding!
As part of the team, you will be in a dedicated professional environment built on competence and knowledge sharing
Despite the growth in previous years, the structure has remained flat, and the working culture informal where flexibility is central to encouraging a work/life balance
There are dedicated days throughout the year for self-development and attending courses & conferences, alongside a personal budget which you can use to aid your professional development - whether you choose to become certified, explore a new technology, or attend industry events, it's up to you!
Along with your leaders, you can create a personalised career plan to help you get to where you want to be - whether you hope to progress into senior/principal/leading positions, or whether your ambitions are to work with specific technologies to broaden your skills, or become an expert in one area
Outside of work, there are plenty of optional activities to be involved in!
With sporting teams including football, kayaking and skiing, as well as more niche social activities to attend such as operas, comedy shows or cooking classes!
If you would like to know more, reach out to Lucy on email@example.com