Job type: Permanent
Salary : Competitive market rate
Do you want to be part of a fast growing company? Where you will apply your skills to a dynamic workflow tool, that allows 100's of customers to run their business more efficiently? Would you like to be part of a team that will be constantly expanding the company's portfolio and assisting to maintain their platform and add new features? My client is looking for a candidate with refined skills to take their business onto new directions! Does this sound like the job for you? If so keep reading!
My client also provide's training and funding for any AWS certifications you may want to achieve!
The job role
* You will work closely with the product owner/s, designers, data/business analysts, and front end mobile developers to guarantee the platform is achieving its goals.
* Contribute to a growing list of Python and Django projects but mainly to the existing monolithic workflow and claims management system.
* Be a team player, willing to assist when needed. Mentor team members more junior than you.
* Step up to challenges that yourself and your team may face.
* You will work in an agile environment participating in sprints, sprint rituals and having good ticket hygiene.
* Constantly have your own code reviewed and also reviewing your team members code
* 2-5 years python experience
* Python 2.7 and 3.5
* familiar with PEP-8 and it is strictly part of our coding standards and practices
* Experience with Django Rest Framework is beneficial
* Experience with Django Channels or equivalent library for implementing asyc is beneficial
* Experience with Pandas and/or NumPy is highly beneficial
* Willing to learn on the job
* Experience with object-oriented principles, methodologies, and patterns.
* Comfort with implementing custom API's
* Training and funding available for AWS certifications
* Competitive salary
* Performance bonus
* Medical Aid (tax fringe benefit)
Additional requirements (not essential)
* Ccontributed to an open source Python project, or to the Python community.
* Experience implementing a microservices architecture.
* Experience with implementing an API Gateway.
* Setting up a data pipeline, or a data warehouse.
What we will do:
We will provide you with a series of challenging projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Most importantly, we will give you the opportunity to work in a culture that is energetic, passionate and innovative and you'll get to work with some of the most impressive people in technology! Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovation to our team and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in, Flaunt you're expertise!
If you believe that you meet the criteria of this role, and could be the perfect candidate do not hesitate to send you're CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling on your application, We would love to hear from you!
Jefferson Frank International is the leading Python recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
For any further information or enquires please contact