This role is currently interviewing fully remotely and will onboard candidates remotely. Ordinarily, the role is office based near London Victoria.
Big Data Engineer (Python + Spark) - London Victoria - 60k
This client is an influential name in the Big Data space in London, working with a range of Data Science and Big Data tech. Your contributions will be towards both internal research and development teams, and across the company client base across a dynamic range of market verticals. This opportunity will provide hands-on exposure to a long list of modern, cutting edge, Cloud & Big Data tech allowing you to grow on a personal and professional basis into one of the most in-demand technologists within your field of expertise. You'll be provided with exceptional tools and training. Additionally, given the current climate they are conducting a a fully remote interview process, ensuring that there are no barriers to finding your dream new job.
Role & Responsibilities
* Building Data pipelines with Python/PySpark
* Client facing work with key stakeholders at varying organisations
* Working with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
* Working with cross-functional teams (Data Science/Analytical) across multiple databases
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience working with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure OR GCP)
* Experience with Python and Python libaries (Numpy, Pandas etc)
* Experience with Spark, Hadoop, SQL
* Paid learning & development opportunities
* Company pension contribution
If this sounds like the sort of opportunity for you, get in touch ASAP to discuss what this client could do for your career. Likewise, if this sounds relevant for any contacts, don't hesitate to pass them on my details to contact me via LinkedIn