* Understandable communication in English, written and verbal, humour allowed.
* Transparency, innovation, and taking initiative.
* Intro- or extrovert that does not matter.
Roles in general
* Develop their framework and its Android parts.
* You will work on the world's leading cross-platform C++ framework, where you will contribute to developing solutions that make life easy for application developers on a multitude of platforms, from embedded to desktop and mobile.
* You may do either one or all and either all or some phases of each: fixing (root cause, fix, test update, document update (if needed) bugs from their framework that appear on Android devices.
* Implement support for new features (design, implement, test, update documents, blog post) that provide Qt, C++ or QML APIs to Qt framework by using via JNI the Android OS Java APIs.
* Re-factor (same as features) Qt for Android platform abstraction so-called QPA Android from Qt framework.
* Code is mostly Qt C++, with Java and some QML.
* Potential testing with Python.
* You will mostly be working on host devices such as Windows, Linux, and macOS but also with different Android manufacturer's devices.
* Technologies you use from Android with different versions are SDK, NDK, JDK, Gradle, Ninja, ADB.
* You will work with Qt for the Android part of the same named technical project, interacting with teams and other stakeholders, such as the Product Manager.
* You may do either one or all and either all or some phases of each: fixing (root cause, fix, test update, doc update (if needed) bugs from Qt for Android Qt Creator IDE plug-in called Android Deploy Qt (ADQt).
* Code is mostly Qt C++.
* Potential testing in Python.
* You will mostly work on host devices such as Windows, Linux, and macOS.
* Technologies you use from Android are the same as in mobile and signing tools, compilers, debuggers, and emulators.
My client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so feel free to apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3266673
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.