You'll work as part of our small but rapidly growing product team building robust, maintainable and beautiful iOS applications for our customers and our staff. To do this, you'll need a deep understanding of the iOS platform and Apple's Human Interface Design Guidelines, along with a pragmatic approach to programming and love of well-crafted code. You'll relish the challenges of working in a fast-paced, growing team. We're looking for people who enjoy tackling problems collaboratively and working closely with designers and QA engineers to create polished solutions.
* Pride in readable, well-designed code.
* Great knowledge of Objective-C and Swift.
* Expert knowledge of core iOS frameworks.
* Knowledge of design patterns commonly used in iOS development.
* Experience with unit tests and architecting testable code.
* Great communication skills and evidence of successful collaboration with designers, product managers and other engineers.
* An eye for good design and intuitive user experiences.
* Experience working collaboratively on a codebase and openly discussing pull requests.
* A willingness to try things and iterate