This role is remote.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to join the Engineering team as we are on a mission to build and deliver the most sophisticated crypto-trading platform out there.
My client, a London-based tech company in the Blockchain/Crypto space, focuses on designing and creating the infrastructure that will allow decentralised applications to thrive and reach their full potential. They are currently building a vertically integrated staking-validator-exchange solution for Proof of Stake blockchains. Our easy-to-use, secure and scalable platform aims to establish a new product category in the industry.
* Lead the building of a scalable and secure infrastructure in this fast-moving space
* Design the platforms that will enable a continuous delivery environment. This includes automating testing, continuous integration pipelines, and provisioning of environments
* Run our production environments against critical SLAs (speed, uptime, stability).
* Build solutions for monitoring and collecting metrics to improve functional areas.
* Lead aspects of security design for our environments both from a production and an internal access aspect.
* Create an auto-scaling infrastructure in both cloud and hosted environments finding the right balance between cost, security and scalability
* Work with the engineering team to create connectors to new DeFi protocols/blockchains and to build new smart contracts
* Set up and maintain node infrastructure Requirements
* Strong and extensive knowledge of AWS and other cloud solutions
* Knowledge and experience in designing and deploying hybrid infrastructure solutions (e.g., with Digital Ocean) is a must
* A good understanding of security and encryption technologies eg. AES and key management
* Experience with toolings like Kubernetes, Sumologic, Grafana, Consul or similar solutions for digital operations a must
* Demonstrated experience growing a large scale and mission-critical environment with regards to configuration management, security and DevOps
Experience or knowledge
* Corda or Hyperledger blockchains