A company that specialise in globalising adverts of Enterprise companies like Lego and PlayStation are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team. Their looking for someone who is eager to learn as well as sharing knowledge and experiences.
This role is on a permanent basis and you would be expected to go into their London office once a week.
Role & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with their global engineering / development team
* Maintain and implement the platform following the architecture spec
* Follow the established practices in software development and engineering
* Communicate effectively and collaborate with the rest of the multidisciplinary team
* Involvement in Agile activities along with the rest of the team
Skills & Qualifications
* .NET Core 3.1+ (C#)
* Angular 11+
* SQL Server
* NOSQL database
* Agile methodology
* Understanding of Restful APIs
* MongoDB, AWS Lambda Functions and Docker knowledge is
preferred but not mandatory
* Pension Scheme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Career Progression
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a discussion on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have an experienced servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally.