Are you passionate about financial empowerment and tech innovation? If so, this dynamic team in Stockholm, Sweden invites you to be part of their mission. Founded in the past 10 years, the team is a forward-thinking scale-up with a vision to revolutionise how we all approach their financial decision-making.
Committed to bridging the financial knowledge gap in Sweden, this team believes that everyone should have the tools and guidance to make informed decisions about their long-term savings and investments. Their user-friendly mobile application, coupled with cutting-edge asset management services, makes achieving financial goals a breeze.
Your Role: Front-End Developer with a Knack for UX/UI
As a Front-End Developer, you will be at the forefront of creating a seamless user experience for the financial platform. The team is looking for a dedicated individual who can take ownership of the front-end web application and bring it to life with their skills and creativity. Primary responsibilities include:
* Taking ownership of the front-end web application, ensuring it's responsive, user-friendly, and visually appealing.
* Collaborating closely with a senior designer to implement robust UI designs from a development perspective.
* Integrating front-end components with the backend systems to create a seamless and efficient user experience.
* Building and optimising user interfaces for optimal performance.
* Strong expertise in Vue3 and TypeScript for front-end development.
* A good understanding of UX/UI design principles.
* Fluency in Written and spoken Swedish and English
To learn more about this role please send across your CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!