AWS Delivery Manager - Outside of IR35
Rate: £600 - £700
Contract: 6 Month initial
A key client of ours is currently seeking an experienced Delivery Manager for 6 month initial contract and will be on-boarding someone ASAP.
* Provide leadership and mentoring to the delivery teams, championing agile/engineering best practice
* Ensure the team is effectively resourced, that a positive team culture is established and strive to build a collaborative, high-performing team. Responsible for performance management of team resources.
* Work closely with the Cloud Platform Evolution Leads to ensure the vision and strategy is documented and clearly communicated, including an articulation of the steps/stages needed to achieve the end goal.
* Expert on the latest engineering practices and delivery methods covering all aspects of the software delivery lifecycle. Familiar with scrum, Kanban and lean.
* Previous experience leading agile delivery teams consisting of multiple scrum teams/squads within a large-scale agile delivery programme, managing all aspects of the software delivery lifecycle to build, release and support world class digital products.
* Hands on experience of working with key AWS services.
If interested please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 826 6769.