Cloud Engineer- REMOTE
Our client is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions and an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner who have an IP and technology-driven services focus. They aim to modernise applications and migrate their clients onto public clouds. They have around 7,000+ employees, delivery capabilities in 90 countries, and around 65,000 business customers.
Our client have ambitious plans to grow exponentially over the next few years and are therefore looking for talented Cloud Engineers to join them on their journey to develop their AWS global strategy and capability.
You will be delivering their new AWS Services to customers. You will prepare and build features and services for deployment whilst developing automated scripts for infrastructure components. You will automate and provision environments through CI/CD tools and conduct reviews to make sure everything is well designed.
What You Need:
* Expertise in AWS particularly the following services: EC2, S3, ECS, ALB
* Expertise in operating distributed databases i.e. SQL, RDS, Dynamo DB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
* Excellence in security and infrastructure AWS services and thrid party tools
* Experience operating Docker applications
* Experience with the following tools - Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence), GitHub, Jenkins
It would be ideal if you had:
* AWS Certified Developer - Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Certifications
They can offer you:
* Up to 20% performance bonus
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* 5% pension.
* Private medical after two years
* Training and certification opportunities
* Employee share scheme.
If you are interested in applying either apply below or reach out to me for more questions at email@example.com or call me on 0191 255 1430