Bioinformatician for exciting Aarhus start-up
My client is a growing start-up in the fascinating life sciences industry who have recently been awarded the funding they need to grow the team. They're looking for talented and ambitious professionals who have a passion for data, as well as experience with Bioinformatics.
In this role you will take ownership of the bioinformatics side of the business as they work to build an industry-changing cloud platform for gene sequencing, antibody screening and drug development.
What you need:
* English speaking
* Bioinformatics / Data Science experience:
* Statistical modelling
* Predictive model building
* Machine learning algorithms
* Gene sequencing
* Development experience:
* Python; R or Java
* Experience with cloud platforms is a bonus!
Reasons to apply:
* Take on a key position in a start-up which is currently in a very exciting stage of growth
* Sink your teeth into a project you can take full ownership of, taking it all the way from initial inception to delivery.
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling it's talent
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to email@example.com, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257