Software Engineer - Remote Position
Looking to work on some of the most interesting fin-tech projects in Europe? Now is your chance! We are recruiting a Software Engineer to join a Greenfield project and drive the transformation for a Multi-Cloud Hybrid project.
Massive opportunity to come in and build from the ground up and start from scratch to drive greater analytical and business value. You will be working in an exciting team in an agile environment that includes multiple teams within the Cloud driven initiative.
This business is creating a technology centre of excellence in Northern Ireland as well as not only allowing it's team to work remotely, but actively encouraging it by helping towards home office costs!
Skills & Qualifications
* Background in software design and coding experience, with emphasis on SaaS based service / external facing API platforms.
* Experience in Java, .NET, Go or Scala.
* Experience in application and enterprise architecture.
* 28 days holiday minimum
* Money towards your home office and energy-bill subsidy
* Remote working
* Regular social events in Northern Ireland on a quarterly basis
This role is interviewing now and if you are interested in making an application please get in touch at
email@example.com or call me on 0191 500 8478.
Jefferson Frank are the global leaders in AWS Cloud Recruitment.