Job Description: Solution Architect (Infrastructure)
Contract Length: 3 Months rolling (2+ years)
Location: Fully Remote
Start Date: ASAP (Interviews this week)
We are searching for a Solution Architect for a household name organisation, to embark on a large programme of work. We have scope for 2-3 years, with interviews for this taking place this week.
* 10+ years' experience in Infrastructure Solution Architect role
* Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting software or networking equipment (like: Guardicore, VMware NSX ) - a must
* In-depth knowledge in four out of the five technologies: Networking, Virtualization, Micro segmentation, Active Directory, Operating System (Win+Lnx) - a must
* Expertise in design of Active Directory, ADFS architecture and Integration of core infrastructure technologies.
* Strong on VMware and On-Premise solutions - a must
* Good knowledge and understanding of Linux architecture & integration with Active Directory
* Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.)
* Identifying and defining system security requirements. Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs
* Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
* Network security experience
* Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with an experience of collaborating with a remote/global team
* Work closely with members of Support and Engineering teams to quickly resolve any client issues
* Experience in TOGAF, Agile and DevOps are all advantages with experience in relevant consultancy and/or architecture roles and Experience in Enterprise IT Lifecycle Management
* Knowledge of Telco OSS Platforms
* Work with customer throughout a delivery project life cycle - project management, planning, architecture (including HLD, LLD etc.), deploying and configuring state of the art Segmentation platform
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org