Ideally based in either Leeds, Manchester or Newcastle
Flexible Hybrid Remote options
Various levels available*
* Willing to work collaboratively
* Demonstrable experience in automating operations tasks with one or more scripting languages
* Experience creating and/or maintaining production software delivery pipelines using common CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD, CircleCI)
* Experience working with one of the main cloud providers
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
* Familiarity with configuration management tooling (e.g. Ansible)
* Coding skills
* A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus potential).e.
* 25 days' holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
* 2 day's CSR volunteering days.
* Choice of brand new tech with personal budget to choose IT accessories & handset of your choice.