AWS Platform Engineer (UK, Fully Remote)
Fully remote (UK based)
up to £70k DOE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP
We are looking for a talented Platform Engineer to help us maintain and improve our SaaS infrastructure, as we continue a long period of explosive growth (>100% / year).
What will you be doing?
You'll be responsible for managing and developing our AWS infrastructure. We maintain a constellation of distributed services, mostly using Terraform.
You should apply if:
* You have at least 3 years experience as a Platform Engineer or similar position
* You are proficient with AWS
* You have experience with:
* Any programming language (e.g. JS, Python, Bash, Go)
* Fully remote
* Flexibility to work where you like
* Choice of your own laptop + home office budget
* 23 days paid holiday (increases with each year)
* Enhanced paternity and maternity pay
* MacBook Pro
* Home office budget (£1500) - typically a large monitor, chair, peripherals
* 2 weeks/year dedicated to your skills development