Platform Support Engineer
OUTSIDE IR35 | REMOTE | £565
Are you a Platform Support Engineer looking for a new opportunity? Jefferson Frank are working with a Client that are looking to on-board someone ASAP!
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintaining the live service and developing new features on a large, cloud-native data and analytics platform.
* The platform is the single source of some of the highest-profile public sector data
* The programme is entering it's Alpha stage - client requires support finishing the last few project deliverables
* Bring AWS Engineering expertise to the existing DataWorks Live Service team with a specialism in Java / Kotlin Application Development (experience in HBase, Encryption Service & Kafka also a bonus)
* Ensure delivery of system-to-system interfaces between legacy platform and AWS, facilitating decommission of the legacy platform
* CI/CD pipeline technologies. Concourse CI is used at the client, but a general understanding of these toolsets is adequate
* Deliver resilient data products and applications to Live Service, with all infrastructure held as code
* Prioritise cost optimisation within AWS environment, to reduce spend where possible
* Take ownership for Knowledge Transfer & learning activities to the existing Client Live Service team with a focus on application development
* Java / Kotlin Application Development
Need to be British passport holder
Experience in HBase, Encryption Service & Kafka
* SC cleared
If you are interested please apply or contact me on email@example.com for more details.