A Principle Data Engineer is needed for a growing business based in central London where the right person would be exposed the the full development life-cycle as well as have the chance to work with the latest in big data technologies and analytical tools.
You will work within a strong team of existing engineers and new starters including being led by a CTO who is well-respected within the industry. You will be a leading figure within the team and be a big contributor to the direction technically the business is moving within. The business are keen on their employees being immersed in the community as a whole and actively encourage/fund conferences and TechTalks.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop, maintain and improve their cloud data platform and autonomously plan, design, monitor, communicate and execute data projects
* Assist the analytics teams in the implementation of their machine learning use-cases
* Evangelize about their data platform, products and Data Engineering capabilities with other departments in order to bring more relevant data into their eco-system and develop future data-products that solve real business problems.
Skills & Qualifications
* Coding language experience with either Python, Java or GoLang
* Experience in big data technologies including Spark, Hive, Hadoop
* Ability to work closely with stakeholders
* Knowledge of Cloud technologies eg. AWS, Azure, GCP
* 33 days holiday
* Free Gym, group discount, Cycle2Work scheme
* Great Pension
* Private Healthcare
Jefferson Frank are the global leaders in AWS Cloud Recruitment. We specialise in Big Data Engineering/Architects/Analysts and recently attended Big Data London, Cloud Expo and Re:Invent where we showcase the latest in AWS Cloud trends.