Full Stack Engineer - Remote (MUST BE EUROPE BASED)
I am seeking an experienced Full Stack Engineer to quickly create prototypes, which are used to validate both technology fit and satisfaction of customers' needs.
You will need proven experience in creating prototypes in the absence of full requirements.
What's in it for you?
* Possibility of full remote work, from anywhere in Europe
* Working with latest cutting-edge frontend and backend technologies
* Choose the best technology fit for the problem at hand
* Helping to disrupt a century old industry in a startup environment
* Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
* Deliver a green field system
* Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
* Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
* Competitive salary
* State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
* Opportunity to travel to the London office
* Occasional visits to vessels to observe how our software and hardware is being used in the real world
What you will be responsible for:
I am looking for somebody to manage from design to execution the prototyping phase related to all innovation projects.
* Contribute to visual designs in InVision
* Design and implement the FrontEnd in React
* Design and implement the Backend: preference node.js or golang
* Design and implement the cloud infrastructure with the help of DevOps
This is a hands-on position for an expert Full Stack engineer. In addition to practical coding, an important aspect is played by soft skills tasks such as:
* Researching, gathering use of public and partners' APIs
* Independently obtain directions on how to use partner's and public APIs
* Be able to work in iterative environment without precise requirements
* Accept that projects could be terminated earlier than expected upon evaluation
* Accept that prototypes, in general, will not be the final product in the hands of the user.
So What's Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7614. I am also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-bowie-a079b7174/