My Client is looking for a Data Engineer who will help the client's Data Science team to migrate their modelling activities to the AWS cloud and will help design and implement solution components to facilitate this task. You will be responsible for advisory services on the Data Cloud space suggesting the client how to adopt modern data science techniques, with a special focus on productionising their machine learning models and serving them through an MLOps pipeline.
Role & Responsibilities
* I need a consultant that is able to empathise with the challenges they face and the tools they are accustomed to, and explain the concepts in a way they will appreciate
* I need someone to explain how would you explain to a Data Scientist the steps of developing an MLOps pipeline?
* Explain what are the pros and cons of MLFlow versus KubeFlow
* Implementation of machine learning algorithms and pipelines using tools LIKE MLFlow/KubeFlow
* Knowledge and experience of Data Modelling techniques
* Implementation of ETL and data ingestion pipelines
* Programming languages: Java, Scala and/or Python
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Able to communicate clearly with highly technical and also executive audiences
* Fully Remote
* Competitive Day Rate
* Chance to up skill yourself