End to End Solutions Designer / Cloud Architecture / AWS / Scalable Micro service Architecture / aPaaS
If you would like your designing skills to be responsible for helping a Global Investment Bank provide superior services to their customer base then this role could be well aligned for you. Due to a surge in demand for their multi channel products my client need to scale up their workforce within their design function.
As an End to End Solutions Designer you will roll your sleeves up and get stuck in on greenfield projects designing enterprise scale payment solutions. Ideally you will come from a development background where you're a dab hand at Java working with an Oracle database as this is what is used in house. Not only will the systems be time critical but you will be working on highly resilient systems too working to a micro service design. As this is a Senior role, leadership skills and the ability to communicate at a technical level suitable to the audience is essential.
You'll spend around 60% of your time writing and reviewing the technical design with the other 40% split evenly between application management, requirement gathering and project management. Within any of these key elements you will be an advocate of problem solving, collaborative working and healthy discussion in order to achieve the best from your day.
Working for this organisation will provide one of the best designing opportunities available in the technology world, you'll contribute to multiple projects with a global impact with access to fantastic learning and development opportunities. As a Solutions Designer you will have the chance to climb the ranks of one of the world's most forward-thinking organisations as there is healthy room to grow into many pivotal architecture roles.
If by this point you think you've got what it takes then you can reach out to me on the below or apply to the ad. I will be making a shortlist of the best candidates and sending them to my client by the end of the week, so don't be slow on this one.
Office Line - 0191 255 1421
Email - email@example.com
LinkedIn - 'Jessica Blackburn'
Anything discussed will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR
At FRG Technology Consulting, we help job seekers all over the world to find the best IT and emerging technology roles across a range of industries, including Banking and Securities, Communications, Media and Services, and Manufacturing and Natural Resources. Whether you're a contractor or in a permanent role, we've got you covered.
We're the leading provider of experienced permanent and contract positions within the Marketo, Workday, and Blockchain ecosystems, and focusing solely on matching quality IT professionals with technology partners, end-users, and marketing agencies. We're committed to your career. Organizations come to us first when it comes to their marketing automation hiring needs so we can put your resume in front of the biggest names before any of our competitors get the chance.