Looking to work on some of the most interesting fin-tech projects in the Europe? Now is your chance! We are recruiting a Data Architect to join the team and you will drive the transformation of our data systems by essentially designing and deploying architectures to drive greater analytical and business value from a wide range of data sources.
You will be working in an exciting team in an agile environment that includes multiple teams within the Data Analytics initiative. Speaking with various different business functions will also be vital to develop creative data-driven solutions will be required.
This business is creating a technology centre of excellence in Northern Ireland as well as not only allowing it's team to work remotely, but actively encouraging it by helping towards home office costs!
Role & Responsibilities
* Leverage advanced data modeling skills to design and develop a dimensional model (facts, dimensions, etc.) for multi TB storage scenarios
* Implement and maintain data integrations between various on-prem and enterprise cloud service
* Design processes that manage data throughout its life cycle from ingestion, storage, retention, and deletion.
Skills & Qualifications
* Advanced SQL Knowledge (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.)
* Experience with scripting languages like Python/Powershell/ect.
* Knowledge of cloud DW solutions and ELT/ETL solutions (e.g., Snowflake, Redshift, Bigquery, Talend, Matillion, etc.)
* Experience of working within an Agile environment.
* Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins (CI).
* Experience with Automation, including Unit and Integration Testing.
* 28 days holiday minimum
* Money towards your home office and energy-bill subsidy
* Remote working
* Regular social events in Northern Ireland on a quarterly basis
This role is interviewing now and if you are interested in making an application please get in touch at email@example.com or call me on 0191 338 7559.
Jefferson Frank are the global leaders in AWS Cloud Recruitment. We specialise in Big Data Engineering/Architects/Analysts and recently attended Big Data London, Cloud Expo and Re:Invent where we showcase the latest in AWS Cloud trends.