DevOps/Platform Engineer - London
My client is an AWS Premier Partner Consultancy looking for DevOps/Platform Engineers to support and improve business capabilities, processes and applications in the Cloud for their high-profile international clients.
Being an AWS partner, they have access to the best clients and cutting edge technologies meaning you will be involved in some of the most exciting and important projects whilst getting your hands on the most current technology. Because of the nature of their work you would be required to work on client sites 2/3 days a week.
You will have:
* Commercial experience using AWS using a variety of services
* Experience with CI/CD environments (Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Azure DevOps)
* Experience with configuration management tooling: Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt
* Commercial use of Containerisation and orchestration tools such as Docker or Kubernetes
* Experience leveraging Infrastructure as Code (ideally Terrafrom experience)
They can offer you:
* Bespoke training opportunities- including certifications and access to cutting edge tech
* A supportive and innovative environment
* Access to the best technology available
* A comprehensive flexible benefits package
If you are interested in applying for this role or want to find out more information please get in touch with myself via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile on 0191 255 1430, or apply via the apply link attached to this advert.