Go Developer, Marketing Platform
This product company is offering a market-leading platform with intelligent algorithms, analytics, big data, and millions of high performing influencers internationally.
This company is looking for a backend developer to join them in-house in Stockholm. They are still a small company of 12 people, and you could be the 3rd person to join their development team.
They are currently developing an in-house platform for influencer marketing that identifies relevant social media profiles and provides systems for influencer marketing campaigns. With thing being a new field for marketing, this role will see you and your co-workers facing challenges related to Big Data, AI and data analysis. On top of this the development team is also responsible for implementing user friending web-based system for their customers, influencers, and internal use.
Role & Responsibilities
* Development and maintenance of the platform with Go
* Maintaining a high standard of security, performance, reliability, and code readability
* Strong backend development skills
* Ideally with Go, experience with C++ or Java is also desirable
* Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL
* Basic Linux server administration skills
* Knowledge of Cloud - ideally AWS
* Fluency in English - Written and Spoken
What is on offer?
On top of fulltime employment at a company that is ever-evolving, you will be working in a creative environment where everyone is striving to reach the same goal. Their office is located in central Stockholm.
But if you are more interested in the total package you get:
* Competitive Monthly Salary
* 30 Days' Vacation
* Flexible Office Hours
Caught Your Interest?
You can apply for this role directly through this job advertisement or emailing your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further questions about this role please contact Jenna Owens using the above email address.