TITLE: Sr Software Engineer
TYPE: Full-time/Permanent (No C2C)
LOCATION: Kansas City, Missouri OR Remote!
SALARY: Up to $120k
Who We Are:
A leading digital direct-to-consumer sales and marketing company with product offerings focused on the senior market. Powered by unique technologies that combine sophisticated marketing, comparison shopping, sales execution, and customer engagement - we help thousands of seniors across the country navigate the complex world of Medicare every day.
What We Want:
If you've been wanting to join a team of talented developers, analysts, and administrators who are excited about the work they do and the company they are with, this is your opportunity! We are seeking a senior level Software Engineer with a passion for using technology to engineer creative solutions that will deliver business value. We need someone who is excited to help mentor and strengthen our already solid team through code reviews, providing feedback, and being active about learning new technologies and sharing that knowledge with the team.
What You'll Do:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design, build, test and maintain software solutions for use by internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely with these stakeholders to develop high-quality applications suited for their specific needs while giving input on what is both intuitive and feasible. As a senior member of the team, you will also be solving problems and making decisions daily, handling complex projects with little to no oversight, and assisting in the creation of standards for our organization. Technologies and approaches used include, but are not limited to, Java, Spring boot, SQL, AWS, Python, REST, DevOps Automation, and Agile/Lean development practices.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
* Bachelor's Degree in STEM or other relatable field OR equivalent relevant work experience
* 6-9 years of successful IT work experience with at least 4 years' experience in the development role
* 5+ years Java Experience
* Spring Boot or Python experience
* Experience with AWS strongly preferred
* You are a proven team player and strong communicator, ready for the opportunity to mentor team members in your areas of expertise
* You understand application security concepts ensuring your applications are secure
* All members of our team must exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization and be able to work effectively with members of various departments
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com